AI Powered Short Term Predictions
- Quantitative short term trading predictions for common stocks in NYSE and NASDAQ
- Short listed predictions with highest prediction confidence
- Determine which stocks to focus on in the short term
- Algorithmic predictions renewed on each business day
- We rely on machines. No human interaction is involved in the generation of predictions
Actionable Analysis and Insights
- Analyze any common stock and ETF in NYSE and NASDAQ
- Access various technical indicators: moving averages, RSI, MACD, volatility, and more!
- Advanced graphs showing historical trends
- Company financials summary (quarterly & annual)
- Dividend history
- Latest stock market news (per ticker)
- Continuously updated top gainer & losers common stocks & ETFs
- Create your own watch list
- Determine right time to invest on a stock
Share Predictions aim to make quantitative trading & investing solutions available to every trader & investor in stock markets.
Our app offers variety of tools that you may need to develop the best investment strategy based on your needs.
Lets ask some questions and see what Share Predictions can help with.
WHICH STOCKS ARE MORE LIKELY TO GO UP IN PRICE IN THE SHORT TERM?
- Share Predictions provide whether the price of a given common stock will go up or down in the coming month.
- Given predictions are probabilistic. If the prediction is above 50%, it indicates that the price of the stock is expected to go up, otherwise a price decrease is predicted.
- As the prediction gets closer to 100% (or 0%), it indicates a stronger algorithmic expectation on a price increase (or decrease).
- Stocks with highest algorithmic price increase likelihood are short listed in 2 groups: One for Penny Stocks, and one for the Non-Penny Stocks. (Penny stocks happen to be a lot more volatile and some people may prefer to focus on just that ones instead.) For these short listed stocks, beside Buy Target, Sell Target and Stop Loss values are shared as well based on recent volatility of each stock.
- Predictions for stocks are renewed on each market day as more data is collected from markets. Expectedly, each stock’s price increase likelihood for the coming month changes every day with new input data coming from markets. For this reason, predictions from the past week are also made available so that you can follow if the price increase likelihood for a given stock has been – e.g. – increasing in the past week.
HOW CAN I DO TECHNICAL ANALYSIS?
- Variety of technical indicators are made available within the app, I.e., RSI, MACD, Signal Line, Volatility, Bollinger Band, Moving Averages, etc.
- You can put many of these technical indicators on to the graph and see how they have been trending.
CAN I NARROW DOWN NUMBER OF STOCKS BASED ON MY OWN CRITERIA?
- Yes! There is a strong SCREENER function within the app, using which you can narrow down your stock or ETF selection, by using various screening options.
- You can, for example, find out consistent dividend payer companies that are also in top 100 companies based on their market capitalisation. Or, you can easily get the list of companies that have a PE Ratio that is smaller than 10, and also have a MACD & Histogram that are greater than zero.
CAN I TRACK UPCOMING DIVIDENDS?
- Yes, you can! Share Predictions offer a strong DIVIDEND TRACKER function as well!
- The DIVIDEND TRACKER groups companies based on their Ex-Dividend Dates, being either in 1 Week, 1 to 2 weeks, 2 to 3 weeks, 3 to 4 weeks, or more than 4 weeks. By following the list of companies that are about to pay dividends in the near future, you can organize your dividend investments in a more organised way. The DIVIDEND TRACKER section also provides information for dividend amount, dividend yield, trailing twelve months dividend, dividend pay out ratio (which fraction of their earnings they pay as dividend), and some more parameters that are relevant to dividend payments.
- You even get complete dividend history of companies!
HOW CAN I FOLLOW TOP GAINER & TOP LOSER STOCKS and ETFs EACH MARKET DAY?
- Then you can use the Top Gainers & Losers function. This section provides the top gainer & loser stocks and ETFs of the day.
- The lists are continuously updated during the market open hours by following latest trades of each stock and comparing the latest stock price wrt latest closing price from the previous market day.
- Lists include top 50 gainer & loser stocks and ETFs accordingly. As price of stocks change during the day, top gainers & losers lists are updated as well.
HOW CAN I CHECK COMPANY FINANCIALS?
- An extensive summary of company financials are made available within the app. You can check both quarterly and annual report figures of companies.
- You can easily follow how assets, liabilities, sales, costs, revenues, profits and many other financial parameters have been trending for the companies.
- You even get access to up to date PE Ratio and EPS figures.
HOW CAN I FOLLOW COMPANY SPECIFIC NEWS?
- You do not need a separate news app for that. Share Predictions share latest market news for the markets. It also makes latest news available for each stock so that you can do your stock analysis, not only based on technical indicators & financials of the stocks but also based on latest news as well.